Not only do we want to keep the environment safe by making clean burning natural soy candles and using lead free wicks but we also want to keep you safe while enjoying our many different products. You must remember that a candle no matter how nice it looks or how good it smells is still an open flame and fire can be a very dangerous thing which shouldn’t be taken lightly. So when in doubt, blow it out!
Every year roughly 10,000 home fires are caused by people not following candle safety, on average thats 25 fires reported per day.
- ALWAYS follow recommended instructions for burn time and proper use.
- ALWAYS burn candles within sight.
- KEEP candles away from things that can catch fire.
- ALWAYS keep candles away from children and pets.
- NEVER touch or move candles while they are lit, or until wax hardens.
- NEVER use a candle as a night light.
- ALWAYS burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- DO NOT burn candles on cold, wet or unstable surfaces.
- NEVER use a knife or sharp objects to remove wax drippings from the candle.
- KEEP wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- KEEP the wax pool clear of all debris.
- ONLY burn candle for 2 to 3 hours or until wax has melted across entire surface of candle.
- DO NOT extinguish candles with water.
- DISCONTINUE use if glass is chipped or cracked.
- DISCONTINUE use when 1/4 inch of wax remains!!